As summer arrives everyone has a dream to have a pool in the backyard or the front yard. But those who belong to a middle-class family cannot afford a swimming pool because with fun the thing which comes along with the swimming pool is the high maintenance cost. Thus most of the time people use pool vacuums. Pool vacuums are an installable and portable alternative to an authentic swimming pool. But again as mentioned earlier the thing which is accompanied by fun is the maintenance, in the case of pool vacuums maintenance comes in the form of debris that gets formed at the side and on the floors of these pools. In this article, we will be discussing the Intex pump and how we can set them to clean the pool vacuums.
Now first of all let us understand something about filter pumps. Filter pumps have a flow rate in the range of 1600-3500 gallons per hour. Remember the more is the flow-rate the better cleaning operation will be done by the pump. Now one thing which has to be kept in mind is that you should regularly clean your pool and avoid the last moment cleaning because this can damage your appliances.
Now to clean the debris you should use a skimmer and then start using the filter for cleaning the pool. Keep in mind that if debris goes inside the pump beyond a specified capacity this can affect the performance of the filter pump.
Steps to clean the pool:
- First of all, consider the garden hose and connect it to the hose spigot. Remember this step and try to fit it as tight as possible. Do sofa cleaning with vacuum cleaner for sofa.
- Now in the next step, we are supposed to connect the two pieces of telescope shaft. To do these connect one end of the telescope shaft with another one and rotate one end in the clockwise direction and another in the anticlockwise direction. This will fit these two ends with each other and your two pieces of telescope shaft will be connected.
- Now in the vacuum head, you will be seeing a spring. The telescopic shaft is supposed to be in alignment with that spring. Now you are supposed to insert the shaft in the spring head by squeezing the plastic and spring together.
- Now once you have inserted the telescopic shaft inside the spring assembly tie the debris bag to the head of the vacuum.
- Now clip the hose to the telescoping shaft and attach the nozzle of the garden hose to it. Now wind the hose on the nozzle of the adapter. A flat washer is given with the adapter which is supposed to be placed with the garden hose coupling.
- Now test the water flow by adjusting the output pressure of water. Now your pump is ready and it will clean all the debris from the ground using the vacuum.
- Now you can clean the debris from the ground as well as from the side of vacuum by placing the vacuum head over the surface.
- Once setup is done, it can perform smoothly and the results are quite good.
- Easy to use and not very complex.
- The filters operate at high water flow rate i.e 1600-3500 gallons per hour.
- Once the cleaning is finished it can be disassembled and thus requires less space for storage.
- It is also portable, thus you can share it with your neighbors.
Conclusion: In this article, we discussed pool vacuums. We figured out the maintenance problem of such pools and subsequently, we discussed the soloution to the maintainace of these pools using the Intex pump.